Festival and Special Event Management, 5th edition continues the comprehensive overview of the theory and procedures associated with festivals and special events established in previous editions. The new edition of this market-leading text introduces developments and professional tools, and considers the globalisation and subsequent internationalisation of event management.
The role of marketing and communication, environmental planning, the increasing role of governments through the creation of event strategies, and the different perspectives of event management are all discussed. This edition aims to embrace and extend the growing body of knowledge relating to event management by tracking many of the recent changes and developments in the field. This offers students a current, relevant textbook for their study and professional reference.
By Johnny Allen, William O’Toole, Robert Harris, Ian McDonnell.
More event management books and planning resources
- NSW & Sydney event planning resources »
- QLD, Brisbane & Gold Coast event planning resources »
- Victorian & Melbourne event planning resources »
- WA, SA, ACT, Tasmania and NT event planning resources »
- International event planning resources »
- Events Management book »
- Regional Event Management Handbook »