Do you deliver your courses online or by correspondence?
From 2021 onwards both the Executive Certificate in Event Management (Business and Public Events) and our customised in-house one, two and three day workshops are delivered both face-to-face and online. As regards the former, online and face-to-face delivery dates can be found on this website.
What is the cost for the Executive Certificate in Event Management (Business and Public Events)?
The cost of the course is based on the delivery method. Online courses are priced at $1562 + GST. This fee includes tuition, hard and soft copy versions of course materials and a Certificate of Attendance endorsed by the Asia Pacific Institute for Event Management. The face-to-face course fee is $1962 + GST. This fee includes tuition, hard and soft copy versions of course materials, morning and afternoon teas and lunch, a site visit, and a Certificate of Attendance endorsed by the Asia Pacific Institute for Event Management.
Am I eligible for a discount?
Discounts apply for the following:
- 10% discount if the organisation is a registered charity
- 10% discount if two or more staff attend from the same organisation on the same dates
Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with each other.
What is your cancellation policy?
- A full refund will be given if advised in writing at least 15 working days before the course commencement date.
- Cancellations made 10-15 days prior to the course commencement date will incur an administration fee, which is 25% of the registration price.
- Cancellations made 5 – 10 working days prior to the course commencement date will incur an administration fee, which is 50% of the registration price
- No refunds will apply in the event of a cancellation made inside 5 working days
What experience level is the Executive Certificate in Event Management (Business and Public Events) tailored towards?
The Executive Certificate in Event Management (Business and Public Events) is designed to enhance the professional skill and knowledge base of those already employed within the event industry, as well as those wishing to launch careers in the area or to undertake event planning and delivery inside their respective organisations. To ensure we understand the background of course attendees so we can better tailor the program to their specific needs, we request all participants to provide a short bio of their events and work experience prior to course commencement.
Are there any pre-requisites to enrolling in the Executive Certificate in Event Management (Business and Public Events) course?
There are no pre-requisites to enrolling in the course. Participants are assumed to have a sound level of spoken and written English.
What forms of payment are accepted?
You can pay by credit card or if your organisation requires an invoice to be raised as a precursor to payment, please register for the program and at that time a tax invoice will be generated. Any inquiries regarding payments can be made to email@example.com or to Dr Rob Harris on 1300 297 714.
Are all courses guaranteed to take place?
While it is rare that courses are cancelled, as with all training providers, Event Training Australia reserves the right to cancel a program if enrolments do not reach a certain minimum number. Once this level is reached participants will be advised by email.
Event Training Australia (ETA) may collect personal information about you when you register for a course on our website, when you deal with us over the telephone, send us correspondence (whether by letter, fax or e-mail) or when you have contact with us in person. As well as collecting information directly from you, there may be occasions when we collect information about you from a third party, such as when a course registration is made for you by the organisation for which you work. By providing your details to Event Training Australia, or consenting to having them provided on your behalf, you consent to ETA collecting, using and disclosing your personal information:
- for the purpose of administering the short course you attend and for purposes associated with your enrolment;
- to provide educational services to you;
- to send you information about future ETA programs or services that we consider may be of interest to you;
- in de-identified form, to assist ETA in quality improvement initiatives;
- to third party service providers engaged to provide services and support to, or for, ETA in connection with the course in which you are enrolled, in which case ETA will prohibit the third party from using personal information about you except for the specific purpose for which we supply it; and/or
- where required by law.
ETA will not otherwise, without your consent, use or disclose the information you provide for any other purpose.
If you do NOT wish to receive future promotional material about ETA courses, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to unsubscribe at any time.